Tropical Storm Notice
Marty Stanquist
2017-09-06 05:15:27 UTC
Due to hurricane Irma here in the USA, I've added a notice to the website
advising that it may be taken down for a few days as a precaution in the
event of inclement tropic weather. This may not be necessary. If you have
trouble accessing the site, try back in a day or so.

Marty
Paul S. Person
2017-09-06 16:00:41 UTC
On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 00:15:27 -0500, "Marty Stanquist"
Post by Marty Stanquist
Due to hurricane Irma here in the USA, I've added a notice to the website
advising that it may be taken down for a few days as a precaution in the
event of inclement tropic weather. This may not be necessary. If you have
trouble accessing the site, try back in a day or so.
Good luck!
--
"Nature must be explained in
her own terms through
the experience of our senses."
Lynn McGuire
2017-09-06 21:12:36 UTC
Post by Marty Stanquist
Due to hurricane Irma here in the USA, I've added a notice to the
website advising that it may be taken down for a few days as a
precaution in the event of inclement tropic weather. This may not be
necessary. If you have trouble accessing the site, try back in a day or so.
Marty
We got our fill of Irma's brother Harvey here in the Houston area. He
pissed in the pool and pooped on the deck. Hopefully your experience is
better.

Good Luck !

Lynn