Regressions in c_readme
Paul S Person
2019-06-05 17:26:34 UTC
Jiri's latest changes to our wgml have added 194 diffs to c_readme
when built with PS.

Fixing this will delay progress on cguide, the document currently
being worked on to identify and fix our wgml's problems.

Would it be possible to block him from working on wgml? I don't see
how anyone can expect to finish wgml under these conditions.
--
"I begin to envy Petronius."
"I have envied him long since."
Paul S Person
2019-06-05 17:42:08 UTC
Please ignore this message.

It addressed a problem that is entirely local.

My apologies to everyone.

On Wed, 05 Jun 2019 10:26:34 -0700, Paul S Person
<***@ix.netcom.invalid> wrote:
--
"I begin to envy Petronius."
"I have envied him long since."
Paul S Person
2019-06-05 17:43:57 UTC
Please ignore this.

It was my mistake, an entirely local problem.

My apologies to everyone, particularly Jiri.