Changeset 37869 on 2018/07/03 create reference to undefined final_content
Steven Levine
2018-07-11 19:14:10 UTC
Hi,

Changeset 37869 on 2018/07/03 created reference to undefined
final_content. Was there a missing submit for gtypelay.h or do I need
to fix my workspace?

Thanks,

Steven
Steven Levine <***@earthlink.bogus.net>
DIY/Warp/BlueLion etc. www.scoug.com www.arcanoae.com www.warpcave.com
Paul S. Person
2018-07-12 16:54:39 UTC
On Wed, 11 Jul 2018 19:14:10 +0000 (UTC), "Steven Levine"
Post by Steven Levine
Hi,
Changeset 37869 on 2018/07/03 created reference to undefined
final_content. Was there a missing submit for gtypelay.h or do I need
to fix my workspace?
The current gtypelay.h is #30.

And final_content shows up (as a new addition) when I diff gtypelay.h
here against the depot. Oops!

Change 37870 should fix this. Guess I confused myself; thanks for
reporting this.

Not, mind you, that the code in gbanner will actually work properly.
Further changes pending.
--
"Nature must be explained in
her own terms through
the experience of our senses."
Paul S. Person
2018-07-12 20:52:37 UTC
On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 09:54:39 -0700, Paul S. Person
<***@ix.netscom.com.invalid> wrote:

And here are the rest of the files needed to use the current
definition of final_regions. This gets the depot and my local
repository properly synchronized, at least for wgml.

This should now compile and handle many banners correctly, but not
all; work continues on some very puzzling problems.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
Steven Levine
2018-07-13 15:14:05 UTC
On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 20:52:37 UTC, Paul S. Person
<***@ix.netscom.com.invalid> wrote:

Hi Paul,
Post by Paul S. Person
This should now compile and handle many banners correctly, but not
all; work continues on some very puzzling problems.
Good to hear.
Post by Paul S. Person
Sorry for any inconvenience.
No problem.