Roll Call for OS/2 and eCS Developers
Marty Stanquist
2012-05-09 05:57:20 UTC
OS/2 and eCS Developers w/ Perforce Access:

Since the upcoming server upgrade may affect your Perforce client, I'd like
to ask the OS/2 and eCS developer community to send me a direct email to the
address below. Please do not post your reply to the newsgroup; email me
directly. This will allow me to get a head count of various OS versions and
to set up a direct email group for any critical notifications. I will not
release any information other than the head count to Perforce and no
information will be sent to anyone else. This is just a precautionary step
in case any problems arise with your platform during the upgrade. The
upgrade is still a ways out and I will give the group plenty of notice
before attempting it. Only OS/2 and eCS developers requiring Perforce access
need to reply. I do appreciate your time and consideration of this matter.
For a more general discussion of the upgrade, see my post "Perforce Server
Upgrade Request 5/08/12".

Direct Email

To: ***@att.net

Subject: Developer OS/2 <version number> or Developer eCS <version number>

Body: Your First & Last Name

** email me directly, please do not post a reply **

Marty
Mat Nieuwenhoven
2012-05-10 18:52:44 UTC
Post by Marty Stanquist
[...]
I'm sorry Marty, mails to your address above are rejected with a message:
"Your message was not delivered because the return address was refused" .
It looks like there's a blacklist involved. I've mailed the postmaster, but
I don't think it'll be fixed soon.

Mat Nieuwenhoven, using eCS 2.1
Marty Stanquist

Mat Nieuwenhoven