Are We Back Online?
Marty Stanquist
2015-06-30 08:05:28 UTC
Contributors. If you can see this, please reply with the name of the
newsgroup in your post.

Thanks, Marty
Marty Stanquist
2015-06-30 08:22:18 UTC

Contributors. Yes, I can see this.
Peter Chapin
2015-07-01 15:51:30 UTC
On Tue, 30 Jun 2015, Marty Stanquist wrote:

> Contributors. If you can see this, please reply with the name of the
> newsgroup in your post.

It works for me. I'm viewing the openwatcom.contributors group.

Peter
Wilton Helm
2015-07-10 22:33:38 UTC
Yes we are back on-line. I just discovered it today after sporadic previous
attempts.

Wilton

d3x0r
2015-06-30 14:10:37 UTC
On Tue, 30 Jun 2015 01:05:28 -0700, Marty Stanquist <***@att.net>
wrote:

> Contributors. If you can see this, please reply with the name of the
> newsgroup in your post.

openwatcom.contributors

Lynn McGuire
2015-06-30 17:01:40 UTC
On 6/30/2015 3:05 AM, Marty Stanquist wrote:
> Contributors. If you can see this, please reply with the name of the newsgroup in your post.
>
> Thanks, Marty

openwatcom.contributors

Thanks!
Lynn McGuire
Frank Beythien
2015-06-30 17:33:42 UTC
Am 30.06.2015 um 10:05 schrieb Marty Stanquist:
> Contributors. If you can see this, please reply with the name of the
> newsgroup in your post.
>
> Thanks, Marty
openwatcom.contributors

Thanks
Frank
Paul S. Person
2015-07-01 17:10:41 UTC
On Tue, 30 Jun 2015 03:05:28 -0500, "Marty Stanquist"
<***@att.net> wrote:

>Contributors. If you can see this, please reply with the name of the
>newsgroup in your post.
>
>Thanks, Marty

Yes!
openwatcom.contributors
--
"Nature must be explained in
her own terms through
the experience of our senses."
Johannes Diedrich
2015-07-01 19:11:58 UTC
openwatcom.contributors

Thanks!
Johannes

Thanks, Marty
Rodolfo Giovanninetti
2015-07-15 06:03:55 UTC
"Marty Stanquist" <***@att.net> wrote in message
> Contributors. If you can see this, please reply with the name of the
> newsgroup in your post.
>
> Thanks, Marty

I see "openwatcom.contributors" on "news.openwatcom.org".

Regards

Rodolfo Giovanninetti