Perforce License renewal?
Frank Beythien
2013-01-24 11:33:54 UTC
Hi,

since today I can't access Perforce any more. I think it is time for the
yearly license renewal.

CU
Frank
Marty Stanquist

Frank
Marty Stanquist

Frank
Marty Stanquist
2013-01-29 19:30:01 UTC
Looks like we're good for another year. Perforce sent me a new license file
today, which I've uploaded to the server. Our new expiration date is
2014/01/28. I've marked this on my calendar, also on a Post-It Note attached
to my monitor. I've restarted the Perforce server and it appears to be
running. Give it a try.

Marty

Frank
Frank Beythien
2013-01-29 19:32:26 UTC
Post by Marty Stanquist
Looks like we're good for another year. Perforce sent me a new license
file today, which I've uploaded to the server. Our new expiration date
is 2014/01/28. I've marked this on my calendar, also on a Post-It Note
attached to my monitor. I've restarted the Perforce server and it
appears to be running. Give it a try.
Thanks, it's working again.

CU
Frank